Sunday, September 8, 2013

Introducing..........continental23AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                         Hi guys it is continental23AJ here with
                                                         A few facts you might want to know about me!!!                         
  • I am an awesome member and love being one xD
  • I am absolutely crazy about RARES
  • My username on AJ is continental23 
  • If you feel like it you can send me gifts I will share them with pig girl! ( I am not begging)
  • I love plushies I collect them!
  • Julian2 is my favorite famous person
  • I trade pig girl plushies with clothes for RARES ( she accepts he he he)
  • I have a freedom collection all i am missing is the freedom wings and freedom mask I would love those XD
  • I LOVE STUFFED ANIMALS IN REAL LIFE
  • My dream item. Want in animal jam is a non rare worn!
  • My buddy list is not full buddy me if you want continental23
  • Some times if I become rare enough I will give away free RARES ( no lie)
  • I know a couple glitches that are cool
  • I know a realy nice person who gave me a freedom glove for free haha funny                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment