Sunday, September 8, 2013

Scams, hackers, mean jammers, and how to protect yourself

 Yo! It's me pig girl !!
We all know that AJ is a place meant to have fun and learn something new. Lately, though I have been seeing so many scammers imposters and mean jammers that I'm not sure that anyone knows what AJ was meant for D,:. There are so many bad people on AJ it's a wonder everyone hasn't quit. Anyway, here is a scammers bag of tricks, and how to avoid them:
*note: I have never scammed in my life*
  1. Quick trade scam:
           This scammer will ask you to go to their den. There they will ask you to click on an item in
            their den. They will probably try to trade a rare for a mat. The best way to avoid this scam 
             is to keep rares off of trade lists
     2. Item double scam:
          This scammer will tell you to send them an item and they will double it. DO NOT SEND
          THEM ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will pocket your item and run away
     3. It's my birthday scam:
         This scammer will  dance around and say " it's my birthday send me rares !!!!!" DO NOT
          SEND THEM RARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will keep your items and not
          send to anyone.
      4. Membership/animal code scam:
          Someone is dancing around saying "send me stuff and I sen you a membership/animal code"
          DO NOT SEND THEM STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will just keep the stuff and not send you a
          code. Once a code is used it is a dead code that cannot be used.
                          To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment