Sunday, September 8, 2013

Scams, hackers, mean jammers, an how to protect yourself part 2

6. The send me stuff I send you codes scam this scammer will go around Jamaa and say send me items I send you codes  DO NOT SEND THEM ITEMS if you are willing to take a chance send them  a cheap item such as a necklace or a pillow if they send a code back buddy them and try the code if it works you can send more things if you want f it does not work log back on and take them off your buddy list then continue playing animal jam.

7. The send me stuff I send back scam this scammer will go around saying to send him/ her items and they will send one back DO NOT SEND THEM YOUT ITEMS if you send them something good they will send back something like a necklace or a pillow if you send them a pillow they will send nothing.

8. The trade me if I accept you win my ________ this scammer will go around saying trade me if I accept you win my _______ they will put a cheap item on trade and expect you to trade them a good item for it they will accept and run away with your item.

9. The I really want a _______ scam this scammer will annoy every one by sayin I really want a ______  over and over again and finally  when you send them a _____  they will say HEY SHE SCAMMED ME REPORT HIM!!! When you sent them it.

10. The accept this trade scam tip his person will say go to my den for _______ when you go to their den they will say accept this trade first and then they will trade a cheap item for a good item.
                                                          Goodbye guys watch out for these scams and follow the AJ rules

No comments:

Post a Comment